How can we help you?
In addition to a wonderful selection of stores and restaurants, you will find amenities and services to make your visit a pleasure. Stop by our Customer Service Counter, located on the Lower Level by the glass elevator, for the following services:
- General Mall Information
- Security Assistance
- Mall Gift Cards
- Mall Employment Information
- Public Transportation Information
- Kings Kids Registration
Security assistance is available 24 hours a day. Call 718-253-6921 or visit the Security Office on the Upper Level by the parking garage entrance/exit #4/6.
What can Mall Security do for you?
Kings Plaza security is committed to making your shopping experience the best it can be. Contact security for assistance if you:
- Locked your keys in your car. We can assist you with numbers for locksmiths.
- Need assistance getting packages to your car.
- Forgot where you parked.
- Want an escort to your car.
- Need complimentary wheelchairs.
- Need Lost & Found services.
Our friendly security staff will be happy to assist you in whatever way they can.
A walk through the mall may do more good than you ever imagined. Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness. Mall walking offers the same health benefits as walking outdoors, without the heat and humidity of summer or the cold and snow of winter.
Did you know...
- Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness.
- A 150 lb. person can burn up to 350 calories walking briskly for one hour at 4mph.
- Walking can lower blood pressure and help raise levels of high density lipoprotein (HDL) - the "good" Cholesterol.
- Walking can strengthen bones and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Walking can lower blood sugar and insulin levels, reducing the risk of diabetes.